21.5 Hours Lecture AGD Subject Code: 690
1.5 Hours Participation AGD Subject Code: 690
Our Course Objectives
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to…
- Apply Implanting Mentors presentation of evidenced- based research and knowledge of surgical and restorative multi implant reconstruction for predictable rehabilitation.
- Describe the 3D anatomy, biologic activity and surgical wound healing for multi implant procedures.
- Understand treatment parameters and surgical protocols of multi implant reconstruction.
- Perform practical hands-on workshop skills related to multi implant reconstruction.
- Identify, assess, resolve and prevent complications associated with multi implant procedures.
- Observe live multi implant placement surgeries to solidify clear procedural understanding.
- History and rationale for multi dental implant reconstruction.
- Radiographic CBCT diagnostic, anatomy, analysis and interactive treatment planning for multi implant reconstruction.
- Medical/dental evaluation importance and Pharmacologic management for multi implant reconstruction.
- Prosthetic/ Surgical diagnosis and Treatment planning (fixed and edentulous) factors for multi implant reconstruction.
- Bone anatomy physiology, biology, classifications, density and modifications, healing and grafting for multi implant reconstruction.
- Prosthetic fixed/ removable classifications, components, biomechanics, cementation, impression techniques, occlusion, progressive bone loading protocols and screw vs cement retained for multi implant reconstruction.
- Atraumatic multi extractions and socket membrane grafting for multi implant reconstruction.
- Advanced surgical principles, techniques, armamentarium, pre/post-operative management, anesthetic techniques, incision designs, tissue reflection and management, site development, implant position and placement for multi implant reconstruction.
- Indications for Stage I and Stage II surgeries for multi implant reconstruction.
- Manage implant maintenance to prevent complications with multi implant reconstructions.