Course 1: Implant Beginnings
Join our two-day hands-on course to become proficient and confident performing implants in your chair.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course, participants will be able to…
- Apply Implanting Mentors presentation of evidenced-based research and knowledge of surgical and restorative single implant reconstruction for predictable rehabilitation.
- Describe the 3D anatomy, biologic activity and surgical wound healing for single implant procedures.
- Understand treatment parameters and surgical protocols of single implant reconstruction.
- Perform practical hands-on workshop skills related to single implant reconstruction.
- Identify, assess, resolve and prevent complications associated with single implant procedures.
- Observe live single implant placement and simple socket graft surgeries to solidify clear procedural understanding.
Get your implant training now with our pay-for-itself programGet the enhanced learning and convenience of our exclusive mentoring instruction – done in your office and with your patients. It’s quick, affordable, and easy-to-do. There’s just no more effective way to quickly and easily launch a successful, profitable implant business
There are remaining seats for our upcoming fall classes! Please don't delay.
Learn and enjoy the Adirondack Mountains
Group discount rates available
Fast answers to your questions:
I'm Diane Fitoussi and I'll be working with you! Please call me at 800-397-5268.
Or, select a date/time that works best for me to call you. I'll call at the time you set to discuss our program, CE credits, travel arraingments, or to talk more about in-your-office mentoring to get you trained and in business.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
7/1/2020 to 6/30/2024
Provider ID# 390782