Course 1: Implant Beginnings
Join our two-day hands-on course to become proficient and confident performing implants in your chair.
Course ObjectivesAt the completion of this course, participants will be able to…
- Apply Implanting Mentors presentation of evidenced-based research and knowledge of surgical and restorative single implant reconstruction for predictable rehabilitation.
- Describe the 3D anatomy, biologic activity and surgical wound healing for single implant procedures.
- Understand treatment parameters and surgical protocols of single implant reconstruction.
- Perform practical hands-on workshop skills related to single implant reconstruction.
- Identify, assess, resolve and prevent complications associated with single implant procedures.
- Observe live single implant placement and simple socket graft surgeries to solidify clear procedural understanding.
Get your implant training now with our pay-for-itself programGet the enhanced learning and convenience of our exclusive mentoring instruction – done in your office and with your patients. It’s quick, affordable, and easy-to-do. There’s just no more effective way to quickly and easily launch a successful, profitable implant business
There are remaining seats for our upcoming spring classes! Please don't delay.
Bring your spouse or family to enjoy the Adirondack Mountains
Group discount rates available
Fast answers to your questions:
I'm Diane Fitoussi and I'll be working with you! Please call me at 800-397-5268.
Or, select a date/time that works best for me to call you. I'll call at the time you set to discuss our program, CE credits, travel arraingments, or to talk more about in-your-office mentoring to get you trained and in business.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply accetpance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
7/1/2020 to 6/30/2024
Provider ID# 390782
Implanting Mentors ~ Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. ~ Approval does not imply accetpance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement. ~ 7/1/2019 to 6/30/2020 ~ Provider ID# 390782