Digital Implant Prosthetics
10 Hours Lecture AGD Subject Code: 690
3 Hours Participation AGD Subject Code: 690
Our Course Objectives
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to…
- Be able to apply Implanting Mentors presentation of evidenced- based research/ technology and knowledge of digital implant reconstruction for predictable rehabilitation.
- Evaluate the possibilities that digital Implantology offers to your practice.
- Indicate the benefits of guided implant placement.
- Determine how to easily design and manufacture surgical guides.
- Design and fabricate final restorations chairside.
- Perform hands-on workshops related to digital implant prosthetic reconstruction.
- Smile design software.
- CBCT navigation.
- CBCT Scan Technique.
- CBCT Dual Scan Technique.
- CBCT interactive implant treatment planning.
- Surgical guide design.
- Surgical guide manufacturing.
- Design of Restoration.