Digital Implant Prosthetics|Photography
1.5 Hours Participation AGD Subject Code: 690
Special Note: We strongly recommend registering for Implant Digital Prosthetics|Photography and EstheticZone both of which are related and are back to back.
Our Course Objectives
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to…
- Be able to apply Implanting Mentors presentation of evidenced- based research/ technology and knowledge of digital implant reconstruction for predictable rehabilitation.
- Evaluate the possibilities that digital Implantology offers to your practice.
- Perform hands-on workshops related to digital implant prosthetic reconstruction and Photography.
- Learn the fundamentals, equipment, and nuances of Digital fixed prosthetics.
- Learn the protocols for digital single and multi-unit prosthetics.
- Learn how to design you own custom abutments with Biohorizons Forge software.
- Understand the key principles of photography.
- Understand critical elements of the camera system used for dental photography.
- Be able to follow standardized protocol and new guidelines for consistent, reliable and professional-quality photographs.
- Hands-on clinical lighting practice with diverse techniques and equipment.
- Be exposed to high-quality digital extra-oral and intra-oral photography techniques.
- The advanced techniques in dental photography and lighting that will make your pictures prominent and help you make your dentistry outstanding.
- Tips and techniques on utilizing photography for enhanced patient communication.
- Different lighting, subject poses, and props to make smiles look the most pleasant.
- Developing the fundamentals to incorporate dental photography as a vital part of your practice promotion.
- Forge software.
- Digital fixed prosthetics.
- Digital single and multi-unit prosthetics.
- Design custom abutments.
- High-quality digital extra-oral and intra-oral photography techniques.
- Photography for enhanced patient communication.
- Dental photography as a vital part of your practice promotion.
- Principles of photography.
- Design of implant restorations.
Participant Requirements: We want you to bring the camera you use everyday in your practice with a memory card. A laptop with the Adobe Lightroom and photoshop loaded. They offer 14 day trials. A BioHorizons account for Forge software; this is a no charge account.